We guessed that you might have a very nice Valentine day. We had a painting Church's three walls working party. There were sister Thess, sister Julia and her son-Justin and her daughter-Juli Anne, four Elders--Earl,Flynn,Lalemant and Moala, senior couple--Elder and sister Mah. Sister Thess and us went to a paint shop and brought two drums of paint. It was 11:30 when we went back to Church. There were four paint containers and six rollers. We got twelve sections of wall done and called quit. The weather was nice and hot. There will be 18 more section to go. Then we enjoyed the lunch which provided by sister Thess. Curry Chicken and spicy beef and steamed rice.
Monday we went down to Johor Bahru for a District Conference, the Elders were playing basket ball and badminton. Even though there is very nice swim pool in apartment complex. They knew the rule and didn't pay any attention to it.
On Tuesday, we had the District Training from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM. We were focusing on the Chapter nine- how to find people to teach.We had our lunch at a Pasta Restaurant. President and Sister Schollenburger will go back to Utah on 18, 2015. We appreciated their hospitality to let us stay at their apartment during the District Conference. Elder and Sister Benson will replace them after they left.
These two weeks were the harder part in my mission, I felt that I couldn't reach my goal. God would help me out of water. Since I was called as the Elder Quorum President, I could not find any Counselors to call. The released Elder Quorum President told me that he will transfer back to Melaka and work here. So I submitted his name to President Tan. He agreed. I submitted his name to the KL District President for approved.
The Chinese New Year is a big event in Melaka, All supper Markets and the Street were decorated in the Year of Goat. People filled up every where. Oh, it is bigger than Indian New year. We shall see the big fire work every where.
I have go to swimming now and write you later.
Love
Elder and Sister Kwong Mah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.